- Responsible to conduct Business Requirement/Fit Gap Study and design solutions for implementation, upgrade and enhancement purpose.
- Consultant will work with the Functional/Development teams or independently to analyse client requirements, customized processes, reports and interfaces.
- Consultant will be required to develop the solutions using PeopleSoft delivered tools or other .NET applications.
- Determine what technical/functional/configuration changes are required as a result of functional requirement analysis, enhancements or fixes to the PeopleSoft applications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Involved in at least 1 full-cycle of project, preferably upgrade project
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in PeopleSoft HCM or ELM modules
- Good understanding of HCM business processes and best practice
- Applicants must be willing to travel and must have valid working permit in Singapore
- Required skill(s): XML, ASP.NET, Java, PeopleTools & etc.
- Strong track records in developing PeopleSoft components by using Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQL, BI Publisher, SQR, Application Package, Integration Broker & etc.
- Able to translate the functional requirements into technical deliverables
- Must be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Able to speak fluent English
- Able to work independently and work in tight schedules
Why Join Us?
Come join our fun filled family oriented company.
Enjoy 5-days work, we have an ideal working hours from 9am - 6pm
Promote high performing culture and work-life balance
Good career advancement
Young and energetic working environment
We support a safe environment for our employees
Comprehensive training & support are given to new hires
Benefits: Vision, Annual Leave-Birthday Leave, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental, Loans, Insurance Coverage, Vacation Trip, Phone and Travel Allowance, Per Diem, EPF, SOCSO
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
Work Location: No 4809-1-31,CBD Perdana 2 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.