- Responsible to conduct Business Requirement/Fit Gap Study and design
- Solutions for implementation, upgrade and enhancement purpose
- Responsible for questionnaires and blueprint Workshop
- Understand and document client requirements
- Responsible for functional roles
- Work as solution owner for the project to provide solution and fit gap analysis to ensure client requirements can be delivered
- Design solution/statutory compliance analysis
- Map the client requirement into business process flow in Visio
- Communicate with client on solution
- Develop test plan, test scripts and review the testing result to ensure the system development is in accordance to the documented client requirements
- Conduct training to client user team as part of transition
- Configured system to meet client’s requirement and statutory requirement for country
- Ensure that functional requirements are delivered to with quality and compliant to client contract
- Degree in IT or a related technical field.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in PeopleSoft v9.0 and above.
- Knowledge of using the PeopleTools online development toolkit (preferably v8.5x).
- Good in functional knowledge in any of these HCM/ELM modules: Workforce Administration, Global Payroll, Global Absence, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Profile Management, Enterprise Portal, Career & Succession Planning, Salary Planning, ePerformance, Recruiting Solutions, ELM & etc.
- Involved in at least 1 full-cycle of project, preferably upgrade project
- Willing to travel and must have valid working permit in Singapore
- You must be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Able to speak fluent English
- Able to work independently and work in tight schedules
Why Join Us?
Come join our fun filled family oriented company.
Enjoy 5-days work, we have an ideal working hours from 9am - 6pm
Promote high performing culture and work-life balance
Good career advancement
Young and energetic working environment
We support a safe environment for our employees
Comprehensive training & support are given to new hires
Benefits: Vision, Annual Leave-Birthday Leave, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental, Loans, Insurance Coverage, Vacation Trip, Phone and Travel Allowance, Per Diem, EPF, SOCSO
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
Work Location: No 4809-1-31,CBD Perdana 2 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.