- Candidate should have 3+ years of experience involving PeopleSoft Admin/DBA activities.
- Familiar with PeopleSoft architecture and various components of PeopleSoft tiers
- Knowledge of Tools and techniques used for PeopleSoft administration
- Experience working on Unix environments
- Experience Applying PeopleSoft patches/bundles/Maintenance Packs
- Installing PeopleSoft environments
- Oracle Database Administration
- Analyzing and tuning PeopleSoft Performance Issues
- Analyzing and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge on Project Migrations & File Migrations
- Good to have - Shell Scripting
- Experience working in a hosting environments
- Familiar with Disaster recovery process
- Database sizing and planning activities
- Experience working on any flavor of Unix/Linux
Why Join Us?
Come join our fun filled family oriented company.
Enjoy 5-days work, we have an ideal working hours from 9am - 6pm
Promote high performing culture and work-life balance
Good career advancement
Young and energetic working environment
We support a safe environment for our employees
Comprehensive training & support are given to new hires
Benefits: Vision, Annual Leave-Birthday Leave, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental, Loans, Insurance Coverage, Vacation Trip, Phone and Travel Allowance, Per Diem, EPF, SOCSO
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
Work Location: No 4809-1-31,CBD Perdana 2 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.